Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Satisfying

I may be a little quiet for the next few days. I've got some essays to get through, including one for funding purposes later this year. But I've got some material up at Brazzil, for anyone who might be interested (with the usual readers' rants...).

I may still be working on my dissertation topic (I've got the general theme in mind); I just need to get the specific case studies and policy areas to analyse.

It's tough: juggling readings for class, essays for the three course instructors, reading and putting together a PhD proposal and squeezing in time to write a fourth essay for this summer's research grant.

It makes for full time attention, but I'm not complaining: I wouldn't have it any other way. How many people get to do what they really want?

No comments: